Welcome to Optilase, Irelands leading laser eye clinic. We are an Irish-owned and run company and were one of the first private clinics established in Ireland. At Optilase, we offer a comprehensive range of advanced treatments including the blade-free IntraLase method as well as Advanced CustomVue WaveFront laser eye technology.
As the leading laser eye specialist in Northern Ireland, Optilase is committed to delivering outstanding results, combined with a dedicated care programme before, during and after your laser eye surgery.
Podiatry is a field of medicine that strives to improve the overall health and well-being of patients by focusing on diagnosing, treating conditions and preventing conditions associated with the foot, ankle, leg and hip.
Portumna Retirement Village is Ireland's most innovative retirement community. The Village comprises a 65-bed nursing and retirement home with both single and shared rooms, all en-suite. It also includes 22 compact homes (independent living units or ILU's) and a community social centre.
Established in 2013, the Riverpoint Specialist Dental Clinic is Limericks first multi disciplinary referral practice, offering treatment by specialist dentists. The primary objective of the Riverpoint Specialist Dental Clinic is to deliver the highest quality, advanced dental treatment to our patients in a comfortable, friendly and welcoming environment.
The web site of Rizwana Khan a leading eye surgeon based at the Hermitage Clinic Lucan County Dublin describing common surgical procedures in modern eye care. Rizwana Khan, MBBS, FRCSI, MRCOphth, is a very highly qualified and respected eye surgeon who offers a comprehensive range of treatments for a variety of eye problems and conditions.
The Royal Hospital in Donnybrook has been caring for patients suffering from profound and chronic disabilities. Its aim, as laid down in its Charter, is to diet, lodge, clothe and maintain poor persons who are afflicted with disorders declared by qualified medical authority to be incurable, and to supply them with medical and surgical assistance, medicines, and all manner of necessaries.
Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital was established in 1897 through the amalgamation of the National Eye hospital founded by Isaac Ryall in 1814 and St Marks Ophthalmic Hospital for diseases of the Eye and Ear founded by Sir William Wilde in 1844. Both hospitals were moved to a newly built Victorian building in its present site in Adelaide Road in 1904.